I always order these wellness shots from hippie restaurants or juice shops. Today, I made my own only because I was trying to make room in my fridge and I had just enough OJ left in the big container to fit into a tonic bottle.
I’m trying not to waste stuff and it was too late last night to just drink it, so here you go — it’s totally a witch potion.
Alls you need is:
- Orange juice
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (👈 or you can use just this if you don’t want to use orange juice.
- Squeeze hard to get some of the pulpy stuff too. No seeds, obvi.
- Lemon peel.
- Cause the rind has healthy oils, too.
- A bunch of freshly grated ginger root.
- As much cayenne pepper as you can handle.
It’s been snowy, rainy, icy, and dry as funk here in NYC. My sinuses are killing me. I like having shots of these to help all the bad business work it’s way TF out of my bod.
Works like a charm. 👌
If you wanna be extra *~witchy~*, you can mix it by swirling 13 turns counter-clockwise, to un-do the bad stuff. And 3 turns clockwise, to let the good stuff in.
Does that part work? Potentially… If you believe. ✨
…I wish my photo came out better before I drank the thing.