Sometimes I feel like your friend and not your girlfriend

You’re one of my best friends, but I don’t want to feel like we are only friends when we are more.

I’m tired of thinking of everything for the both of us. I’m scared the whole world will fall apart if I’m not keeping on top of things so you’re not burdened by it.

I know that I am the more difficult one to work with. So what? I’m your girlfriend. Put in the work. Just 25%, I feel like I’m already carrying the team the other 75% of the time.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s